Science practical and investigative work is an essential part of the science curriculum and these resources, co-authored with the ASE, support science departments to integrate engaging and purposeful activities within their current schemes of learning.
These extremely useful resources:
- Highlight opportunities for practical and investigative science throughout the KS3 National Curriculum
- Identify possible purposes for each activity
- Identify the relevant equipment that is required
- Highlight common misconceptions which pupils have
- Identify the learning demand of different concepts
- Identify the key vocabulary in the different science curriculum