The Labvent Air Science Series ductless demonstration fume cupboard hoods are designed for individual and group applications where clear front, side and rear walls permit 360 degree visibility.
The high efficiency carbon filtration and air management system protects both the user and the classroom environment from hazardous vapours generated on and above the work surface. The Filtered fume cupboard units are mounted on heavy duty transfer carts and are sized to fit through standard doorways for ease of transportation. Simplistic filter change and improved filter clamping, prevents bypass leakage and the low airflow alarm warns of unsafe conditions.
Compliant with ANSI, OSHA, ANFOR, and BSI safety standards, CLEAPSS tested and approved.
The Lab Vent II offers personnel and environmental protection, optimal energy savings and zero toxic emissions.
Product Features and Options:
• Control panel: Electronic controls and displays
• Switches for blower and low airflow alarm
• Power Inlet (right side and top)
• Air Velometer: An analogue air velocity meter in the field of vision of the user
• Gas Petcock
• Gooseneck Water Faucet
• Cup Sink
• Internal diffuser
• Integrated Centrifugal Fan motor blower assembly
• Front Access Multiplex TM filtration system with filter clamp system
• Electrostatic Pre Filter 99.5 % effective electrostatic pre filter is accessible from the inside of the chamber to contain the release of any particulates that it traps
• Manual speed controller: The operator may set the centrifugal fan motor speed as desired
• Internal fluorescent lamp
• Duplex electrical outlet: externally mounted
• Airflow alarm: A continuous air velocity monitoring system alerts the operator upon unacceptable values
• Main Controls: Petcock and water faucet controls
• Cart Handle: Located on the left and right sides
• Filter ID Window: A strategically placed front cover window shows the installed filter part number and installation date for convenience and to encourage timely filter replacement.
• Work surface: The internal work surface is fitted with a polypropylene tray.
• Pass through ports: Electronic cords and cables are safely routed into the cabinet through ports on the back and side walls
• Double hinged self-locking front sash: When closed, the cabinet sash protects the operator with 100 FPM airflow. The sash has an easy to open latch
• 1.5 m flexible hose for water connection
• 1.5 m flexible hose for gas connection
• 2.0 m flexible waste pipe, ½ inch Vulcathane
• 1 x Chain, hook and eye
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 1003 x 724 x 1968 mm
• Weight: 123 kg.
Price includes delivery and commissioning in the UK mainland. An additional cost will apply if the fume cupboard is to be taken upstairs, without the use of a lift. Please ask for a quote for export delivery.
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.