A fully functional mobile science laboratory for secondary & tertiary level schools and institutions. The mobile science bench allows you to teach science anywhere in the school. Wheel the bench in to any classroom, plug in and start your lessons. This versatile mobile laboratory offers mains power, gas and running water with integrated ICT options. Weight: 200kg approx. Dimensions (W x D x H): 1400 x 700 x 934mm.
• Laboratory grade working surface: Trespa Athlon
• Pull out surfaces for extra working space
• Gratnells trays provide ample storage space for equipment
• Lockable doors for safety
• Push/pull handles for easy manoeuvrability
• Lockable castors for stability
• Mains plug with minimum 4 socket outlet
• Double gas tap & tubing for bottled gas*
• Running water via clean & waste water tanks, water pump and waste disposal system
• Screw in sockets for standard retort stands
• Computer monitor arm
• Computer space lockable
*Note: Requires 3.5/4.5kg Butane/propane gas cylinders and regulator to be purchased separately by institution.
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.