Earth is constantly changing - massive pieces of its outer layer are slowly sliding under, over, away from, or past each other. Earthquakes shake the continents and oceans, and volcanoes spew out the molten insides of our planet. By studying these awe-inspiring and devastating natural phenomena, you can learn more about the inner workings of Earth. A full-colour, 48-page experiment manual is included.
• Build and erupt a model volcano with plaster-based "lava" that hardens after each eruption.
• Volcano can be erupted multiple times - volcanic cone builds up with each eruption, like a real volcano.
• Learn about the different types of volcanoes.
• Build a working seismograph and simulate earthquakes to see how scientists measure earthquake forces.
• Discover plate tectonics, and see how volcanoes and earthquakes are caused by the constant movement of the planet's parts.
• Assemble a plate tectonics puzzle and a geological globe. Play a volcano quiz game to learn about well-known volcanoes.
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.