The new, improved wireless version of the Mystrica colorimeter is now available and replaces the previous version. This version now allows the use of test tubes as well as cuvettes, creating a more versatile unit. Along with other modifications to enhance performance this represents an outstanding combination of value, performance and utility. Other previous features remain unchanged.
• Wireless connection to iPads, iPhones and Android™ devices
• Mystrica Colorimeter app available on the App Store and Google Play™
• Unchanged USB connection for PCs
• Stand-alone use unchanged
• Each colorimeter has a unique identity. The app detects all units within range of an iPad or iPhone and allows one to be selected.
• Collect data as graphs and tables
• Continuous data collection or separate readings
• Best fit line for rate of reaction
• Email results as .csv file for analysis and storage
This compact colorimeter which provides exceptional value for money along with a rugged, compact design, proven reliability and simplicity of use. The Mystrica Colorimeter can be used as a stand alone unit or through a computer to measure reaction rates, concentrations, enzyme activity, population growth etc. Ideal for use in schools and colleges and the software has been designed to be 'teacher friendly'! Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 90 50 mm.
Other features include:
• Simple, robust, user friendly design
• Value for money - quality at a price considerably lower than comparable instruments
• Versatile - use as stand-alone or through a computer
• Ease of use - simple operation and easy to use software
• Performance criteria that rival instruments many times the price - linear to an absorbance of 2
• Choice of three colours of light (LED) - red (630 nm), green (525 nm) and blue (465 nm) - no filters used
• Readings displayed as absorbance or transmittance
• Uses standard plastic or glass cuvettes
• Long battery life
• USB link allows the display and storage of results as tables and graph
• Needs little storage space
• Fully supported suggestions for practical activities.
• Power: 4 x AA batteries (not included) or via USB when connected to computer
• Weight: 250 g
Price includes plastic cuvettes, cuvette rack, instructions, USB link and software.
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.