This kit has been designed for pupils in secondary education to give an extremely realistic simulation of ELISA, while being low cost and requiring very little preparation.
There are multiple ways to use the kit, but the recommended practical experiment is the simulation of the outbreak of disease and identification of the source. The practical can be done in an hour, or comfortably in two 40 minute lessons.
The kit contains:
• 10 strips of 8 plastic wells
• 20x small, empty plastic pipettes
• 20x 1.5 mL centrifuge tubes containing ‘serum’ samples
• 2x 1.5 mL centrifuge tubes containing positive ‘serum’ samples
• 1x bottle containing 30 mL of ‘wash buffer + detergent’
• 10x sealed pipettes containing enzyme substrate
• 10x sealed pipettes containing positive control
• 10x sealed pipettes containing negative control
• 10x sealed pipettes containing ‘primary antibody’
• 10x sealed pipettes containing ‘secondary antibody’
Stored in the fridge, the kit will last UP TO 4 weeks. Stored in the freezer above -20 °C, it should last up to 6 months.
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.