A range of precision balances designed specifically for school use offering outstanding value precision weighing for the classroom and laboratory.
These Timstar balances are fully featured with parts counting, weighing, check weighing and percentage weighing, all of which can be individually customised by the user. The metal housing is much more rugged than plastic cased balances and has been designed to offer chemical resistance and divert spills away from the balance.
With built-in u-Protect™ protection all Timstar balances can handle excessive overloads without a problem. Ideally suited for educational applications the large backlit LCD has clear digits so critical data is always in view.
• Weighing units: g, ct, mg, dwt, grains, oz, troy ounces
• Parts counting, percent weighing, check weighing
• Stainless steel pan
• Weigh below
• Four-point U-Protect™ overload protection
• Bi-directional RS232 interface for connection with computers/printers
• External automatic calibration
• Mains powered (AC adaptor included)
• Auto power off
• Adjustable levelling feet with built in spirit level
• Breeze/draft shield to protect from draughts
• Date and time
• Built in security slot for Kensington™ type lock
Upon receipt of your enquiry, we will prepare a fully priced quotation which will include freight charges directly to your school or a nominated point of delivery.
Certain chemicals are subject to special carriage requirements and certain living products, such as drosophila, will also incur a carriage surcharge. Please contact our customer service team for further clarification when processing your quotation.
In order to keep freight costs to a minimum we always endeavour to ship your science equipment in one single cost-effective consignment and provide you with dispatch details accordingly.