We have come a long way in assisting educational establishments since our beginnings back in 1970. Today we are proud to be recognised as the premier supplier of laboratory and educational products and services to schools in the UK and Internationally.
Our team are all dedicated to achieve our mission to support teachers and technicians by providing the products and solutions they require to deliver academic results and we are committed to finding innovative resources to help you deliver the curriculum.
We pride ourselves on the choice we can offer to our customers, providing access to a wide range of recognised brands, as well as our own range of exclusive, innovative science resources under the trademark name ‘Benchmark’.
We are committed to supporting teachers and technicians to inspire children to work scientifically, and aspire to become not only a recognised supplier in science education but also a respected resource partner.
Timstar Laboratory Suppliers Ltd. is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
This is achieved by:
- Source and promote product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Maintain compliance with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006.
- Maintain compliance with The Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007.
- Active commitment to reduce the amount of landfill waste produced and driving a strategy to recycle waste produce.